During this Sugar Flowers class, you will learn to make an array of flowers:
In this suitable for all levels class you will learn how to make three different modern-day flowers: Ranunculus – flower and bud; Open Peony flower; different colours of Parrot Tulips, all suitable for decorating modern Wedding or Special occasion cakes or to be used for decorative purposes.
At the end of the course, you will have beautiful flowers used for modern-day cake decoration which you can use to decorate your cakes with; use for home decoration and you would have learned new skills and techniques so you can recreate or design different flowers and arrangements.
All materials and equipment for this class will be provided, including a cake box with which you can take your arrangement home.
You will have a lunch break, where a light lunch and refreshments will be provided for you, tea and biscuits, etc but if you need to, please bring additional items as you require.
M&S Foodhall is opposite Queens Park Station (5 mins) and the co-op & Sainsburys are at the end of Salusbury Road. (10 mins)
PRICE: is cost per person
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking