At the London Cake Academy – we love Orchids, so to make them in sugar is just the best of both worlds!
During this sugar flowers Orchids class, Samantha will guide you, step by step through the process of cutting, frilling, dusting and painting to making your beautiful Cattleya and Cymbidium Orchids from paste, you will use a flower paste (gum paste) which will help to form the petals into realistic looking flowers.
You will also make a few leaves and filler flowers to add to your bouquet (time permitting). Taping it all together to form an amazingly beautiful spray of sugar flower Orchids.
£220.00 per person including use of all materials and equipment required
Please be aware that once the class has been booked, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch.
- Teas, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
- Students arriving late will not be permitted in the class 15 minutes after class has commenced
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- Video and photographs are strictly prohibited during this class.