Due to COVID 19; This course is now a 121 course until further notice.
Learn how to master foliage in our sugar flowers enhancement class.
During this sugar flower foliage class Samantha will take you through all the steps, and process’ of making a beautiful range of foliage in sugar. Lifting your sugar flower work to the next level.
You will use flower paste (gum paste). Taping the various types together to form an amazing spray of sugar foliage. You will make garden rose leaves, variegated rose leaves, generic leaves, Ivy leaves, and a eucalyptus leaf spray.
You will learn how to colour your leaves using powdered food colour dusts, bringing your work to life with shade and highlighted areas of colour.
You will take home everything you make during your class.
Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list…
A list of all tools, materials, and edibles used will be sent out to you after your class, and you can keep up to date with ALL our new classes and tutorials.
Refreshments are provided throughout the day. You may want to bring a packed lunch, a notepad, and a pen.
This is an extremely fast-paced but fun course, so you will come to class prepared to work as you would in a working bakery environment. (your class will be in a studio classroom space) You will be focused on the task at hand at all times to ensure you understand all the processes required of you.
£230.00 per person including the use of all materials and equipment required.
Please be aware that once the class has been booked, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch.
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- Students arriving late will not be permitted in the class 15 minutes after class has commenced
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- Video and photographs are strictly prohibited during this class.