Learn to make a beautiful watercolour two-tier wedding cake in centrally located Queens Park, London. Using buttercream, you will decorate a two-tier buttercream wedding cake based on the product image, as well as learning stacking and dowelling techniques and using palette knife techniques to create the watercolour effect and the beautiful-looking blossom flowers.
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking
Not ready to book your class? Contact us now with any questions!
Click Zoom out to see our central London location