You will learn to:
- Split, torte, and fill your cake with delicious buttercream
- why it is important to crumb coat
- how to choose the best tools for the job
- how to achieve smooth sides using a super easy cheat
- choose gorgeous decorations for your cake
- make ganache and the stylish, but elusive, perfect dripping chocolate
- how to add the decorations with effective finesse
We will bake a cake for you to use on the day so no need to worry about getting the perfect bake. We got you covered and you get to have all the fun, learning to decorate like a pro and put together a gorgeous decadent chocolate drip cake that will truly satisfy any chocolate lover’s taste buds.
And the best bit? You get to take your cake home to share…. or not!
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking