The activity will last approximately 1.5 – 2 hours depending on the pace of the participant
Our online activities are recommended for children aged 8 to 16. Younger children can join in the fun but will need an adult per child to assist them.
If you are looking for cooking or cupcake decorating activities, then we have them too, just follow the links to check them out.
A list of necessary equipment will be emailed to you on receipt of your booking, please make sure you have enough time to make your purchases for class (5 days from most Amazon stores, direct links are available in the pdf)
per person, with a maximum of 10 participants per attended group class
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking