During this fabulous five-day beginners course, Samantha will start with teaching you how to level, torte, and crumb coat, then you will learn how to cover and smooth your sugarpaste (fondant) onto your cake, she teaches sharp edges, how to cover round and square dummy cakes, how to make roses with absolutely no molds or cutters. 2D human and character figure modeling, embossing, frilling and texturing techniques, cake stacking, and how to cover your boards.
The character figures learned in class may differ from the images shown depending on seasons and discussions with students. This is the basic foundation of all successful cake decorating which every decorator needs to know, a jam-packed cake decorating course full of information to help you succeed.
Students will all receive the recipes used within the class and a certificate of attendance.
£600.00 per person
Feb 1st, 2nd, 9th, 15th, and 16th or
March 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th and 2nd April
Due to COVID 19; This course is now limited to 6 students. a lateral flow test result will need to be provided to gain entry to this course.
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch.
- You are required to bring an apron and wear white clothes to class.
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking