During this fabulous five-day beginners course, Samantha will start with teaching you how to level, torte, and crumb coat, then you will learn how to cover and smooth your sugarpaste (fondant) onto your cake, she teaches sharp edges, how to cover round and square dummy cakes, how to make roses with absolutely no molds or cutters. 2D human and character figure modeling, embossing, frilling and texturing techniques, cake stacking, and how to cover your boards.
The character figures learned in class may differ from the images shown depending on seasons and discussions with students. This is the basic foundation of all successful cake decorating which every decorator needs to know, a jam-packed cake decorating course full of information to help you succeed.
Students will all receive the recipes used within the class and a certificate of attendance.
If you are looking for some kids cooking or cupcake decorating activities, then we have them too, just follow the links to check them out.
£700.00 per person
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking