Learn how to master filler flowers, berries, and blossoms in our second sugar flower enhancement class.
During this sugar flower class Samantha will take you through all the steps, and process’ of making a beautiful range of filler flowers in sugar. Elevating your sugar flower work.
You will use flower paste (gum paste). Taping the various types together to form a beautiful spray of sugar work. You will make a host of blossom type flowers, lilly of the valley, stephanotis, berries, and flower buds.
You will take home everything you make during your class.
Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list…
A list of all tools, materials, and edibles used will be sent out to you after your class, and you can keep up to date with ALL our new classes and tutorials.
Refreshments are provided throughout the day. You may want to bring a packed lunch, a notepad, and a pen.
This is an extremely fast-paced but fun course, so you will come to class prepared to work as you would in a working bakery environment. (your class will be in a studio classroom space) You will be focused on the task at hand at all times to ensure you understand all the processes required of you.
£230.00 per person including the use of all materials and equipment required.
Please be aware that once the class has been booked, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
All the tools you require for this class are provided, although you will need to bring your own apron.
PRICE: per person
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking