During this fabulous one-day class, Samantha will demonstrate how to make buttercream to a perfect piping consistency. You will learn a great tip on how to contain the mass of icing clouds filling your kitchen and covering your counter tops.
You will learn how to:
level and torte your cake
frost with buttercream
smooth the surface to a professional level
use a flower nail
pipe an array of delicate flowers
make an arrangement with your flowers and decorate a lovely vanilla cake with your gorgeous hand-piped masterpieces.
Class start time:
10:30 am to 2:30 pm (please note, it is possible the class could go over the expected finish time)
PRICE: per person
£85.00 per hour for One to One sessions, Please use the contact us page to book your dates,
including the use of all materials and equipment required.
If you are looking for some kids cooking or cupcake decorating activities, then we have them too, just follow the links to check them out.
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking