The Christmas Cake activity can last up to approximately 5 hours depending on the pace of the participants.
It’s a fun class with points for creativity, let your expressive magic flow as you make a cute Unicorn Christmas Cake!
All the tools you require for this Christmas Cake Class are provided, although you will need to bring your own apron and a bag large enough to fit a 10″ cake box into, as carrying your cake can get heavy and if you are traveling on the tube, you will be thankful for it. Snacks are also provided, tea and biscuits, etc but if you need to please bring your lunch. There is a cafe on site selling light snacks and some sandwiches. M&S Foodhall is opposite Queens Park Station (5 mins) and the coop & Sainsburys are at the end of Salusbury road. (10 mins)
If you are looking for some kids cooking or cupcake decorating activities, then we have them too, just follow the links to check them out.
PRICE: per person
Contact us to arrange your class date if the advertised dates are not convenient for you
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking