Your party will last approximately 1.5 – 2 hours depending on the pace of the children.
Our cooking parties are recommended for children aged 8 to 16, but younger children can join in the party fun but will need an adult per child to assist them. Parties for smaller children (and their assistants) are available for children aged 5 – 8 years but will be much shorter in duration.
If you are looking for baking or cupcake decorating activities we have them too, just follow the links to check them out.
Each child will leave with:
A personalised Cooking Party Certificate -names have to be submitted at least 7 days previously to be ready in time for the party
A personalised Chef Hat that they will have decorated by themselves
A personalised gift box to take their work home in that they have decorated to match their hats
Hat and box will be decorated during the party by the children
£350 for up to 6 children, with additional children @ £50 each with a maximum of 12 children
Matching-themed and personalised birthday cakes can also be arranged. Prices will depend on size, flavour, and sugar decoration work required.
There is a travel charge for all parties outside NW6. Parking and travel costs are charged separately along with the congestion charge where applicable.
Please be aware we have a minimum charge is for up to 6 children per party, and a maximum of 12. larger parties are possible but will need additional staff,please contact us to enquire
Dates and times are arranged to suit you, but please book early to avoid disappointment as dates get booked up quickly
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking