Even more Bonus Techniques
Learning how to mix the perfect buttercream yourself as well as the recipe for two other types of frostings commonly used in cake decorating.
You will even learn how to make piping bags from scratch covering lettering and writing skills, and additionally, you will go home with a template to practice with.
You will take home your work to enjoy!
During the day we will decorate a real cake, Samantha will show you how to fill, level, and torte your cake ready to decorate it in your favorite piping techniques from your class.
You will also learn how to safely box up ready for you to take home to use your new skills on your own cakes and future orders.
£175.00 per person in a group class setting
£85.00 ph for a One to One session, Please contact us to book your dates,
including the use of all materials and equipment required.
Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list
A list of all tools, materials, and edibles used will be sent out to you after your class, and you can keep up to date with ALL our new classes and tutorials.
Refreshments are provided throughout the day. You may want to bring a packed lunch, a notepad, and a pen.
This is an extremely fast-paced but fun course, so you will come to class prepared to work as you would in a working bakery environment. (your class will be in a studio classroom space) You will be focused on the task at hand at all times to ensure you understand all the processes required of you.
Provision of equipment
The basic equipment you require will be provided for you to use whilst you are in class. We will occasionally, have a few items available for purchase.
Alternate ways to Book your Class
If the date advertised on the site does not suit you then please contact the Academy with at least three available dates you can attend your class. We will try to accommodate you as best as possible but please be aware that your dates may not be available.
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking