Learn how to master Royal Icing in our Beginner’s Course
During your time at the Academy with us over the 5 classes you will:
learn how to use marzipan,
mix royal icing,
make piping bags from scratch
simple side designs,
and a beautiful bird plaque.
Ultimately finishing the course with a piped lace box.
This is an extremely fast-paced but fun course, so you will come to class prepared to work as you would in a working bakery environment. (your class will be in a studio classroom space) You will be focused on the task at hand to ensure you understand all the processes required of you.
Provision of equipment
The basic equipment you require will be provided for you to use whilst you are in class. We will have a few items available for purchase for you to practice at home if you require them.
How to Book your Class
If the advertised dates are not suitable for you, please contact the Academy with at least three available dates you can attend your class. We will try to accommodate you as best as possible but please be aware your dates may not be available.
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking