Want to learn the art of cake airbrushing?
In TLC Academy’s Beginner’s Airbrushing Class, you will learn:
- What the best kinds of colours are for use with an airbrush.
- How to handle the materials.
- How to use a stencil,
- How your airbrush works.
- How to mix up your own colours and Colour Theory.
You will make a gorgeous multi-layered scene on a freshly iced board, adding texture and detail such as wood, foliage and the sky, all of which are sure to impress your friends!
We will take you through step by step making sure your questions are answered, remember; No question is a silly question!
The class is centrally located within easy reach of two major London TFL stations and many major bus routes. It really is an easy journey to find us!
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking