During this fabulous beginner’s buttercream course, Samantha will teach you how to level, torte, and crumb coat your buttercream cakes to perfection using a simple handy dandy trick. You will also learn how to use frosting combs, a range of piping nozzles, and learn how to use them to pipe buttercream flowers and inscriptions. An amazing embroidery technique, floral swirls, frills, petal coating, ombre coating, palette knife painting and template coating. Students will receive the recipes used within the class and a certificate of attendance. Your course will take place once a week for 5 weeks. If you require alternate dates or schedulling please contact the academy and we will try to book you in.
PRICE: per person
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch, unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes by email after joining the newsletter mailing list.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking
How to Book Your Class
Please purchase the course and if the dates scheduled do not suit you, contact the Academy with at least three available start dates you can attend. We will try to accommodate you as best as possible but please be aware your dates may not be available.