During this fabulous beginner’s buttercream course, Samantha will teach you how to level, torte, and crumb coat your buttercream cakes to perfection using a simple handy dandy trick. You will also learn how to use frosting combs, a range of piping nozzles, and learn how to use them to pipe buttercream flowers and inscriptions. An amazing embroidery technique, floral swirls, frills, petal coating, ombre coating, and template coating. Students will all receive the recipes used within the class and a certificate of attendance. Your course will take place once a week for 5 weeks.
£600.00 per person
Due to COVID 19; This course is now a 121 course until further notice.
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch.
- You are required to bring an apron and wear white clothes to class.
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking
How to Book your Class
Please contact the Academy with at least three available dates you can attend your class. We will try to accommodate you as best as possible but please be aware your dates may not be available.