During this 2 day workshop you will learn:
How to model a realistic face using modeling chocolate
internal support structure.
How to make your own modeling chocolate and how to colour it using easy-to-find materials.
Also learning how to make Rkt and how to apply it to build strong supporting shapes
You will learn painting techniques, and learn how to paint it giving the look of real skin using cocoa butter as a medium.
I am so excited to have Marta Hidalgo come to teach us again, I literally cannot wait for this class.
This is a jam-packed informative learning experience not to be missed! See you there.
Any questions just let me know via Facebook, email, or text.
All the tools you require for this class are provided, although you will need to bring your own apron.
If you are looking for some kids cooking or cupcake decorating activities, then we have them too, just follow the links to check them out.
PRICE: per person
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch unless it is a full-day class i.e., 9am to 5pm
- Teas, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learned during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- You will receive your class recipes
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please make sure you double-check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for the cancellation of parties or classes.
- In the unlikely event that a class is canceled by TLC Academy, a rescheduled date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking