During this fabulous one and a half-hour starter children’s sugarcraft modelling class, Samantha will teach your child how to make a freehand model using minimal tools.
Making a super cute animal and expressive face from a sugar modelling paste. You will learn the basic shapes needed to mould a Monkey out of the paste by hand. We will only use easily available tools so you can replicate your animal at home by yourself.
The class will be an hour and a half long, some may finish earlier than others in the session as each person will create the Monkey at their own pace. I am on hand to help each child step by step to form their own cute Monkey as we proceed through the process.
Everyone gets to take home their Monkey to show the family at the end of the session.
£25.00 per child including use of all materials and equipment required.
- You need to wear white clothes to class.
- squash, water and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learnt during your visit with us are intended for your child to use within your own home and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class. Photography of your child’s activity will occasionally be used with permission requested for each individual child.
- Please be aware that once the payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions on the website before booking your seat.