This two day London, Bohemian Wedding Cake and sugar flowers class from Emma Stewart cake design, (formerly Truly Scrumptious Cakes by Design) will include the coveted and ever so elusive sharp edges, create marble effects, high shine lustres, and stencilling.
Emma will guide you step by step how to make your pretty sugar flowers displayed in an on-trend modern style.
During the productive course of 2 days, we will be making a single cosmos with veined petals, wired & veined foliage, mastering the art of delicate sugar dahlias and how to make your own floral hoops to arrange them on.
Emma will show you how to dust the flowers. Dusting your flowers adds the finishing touches necessary to complete your stunning visuals. Learn how to safely box up ready for you to take home to use your new skills on your wedding orders.
(A list of any personal tools required will be sent out to you after booking your spot in class)
Refreshments are provided throughout the day. You will need to bring a packed lunch, a notepad and a pen
Dates for your Diary:
Class dates: TBC
Class time: 10:00am – 6:00pm 2 day class
Lunch break: Approx. 30 minutes
(please note, it is possible the class could go over the expected finish time)
£395.00 per person including use of all materials and equipment required.
Skills level: Intermediate
Address of class:
The London Cake Academy, The Granville, Carlton Vale, London, NW6 5HE
Getting to your London class:
Nearest Airport: Heathrow (40 minute drive away)
Nearest Train Station: Queens Park or Kilburn Park (5 minute walk away)
London Accommodation close by:
The Premier Inn Wembley
Paddington, Central London – many, many BnBs and hotels
- You are required to wear white clothes to class.
- Teas, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch.
- The skills learnt during your visit with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should these classes be replicated and taught to your own students.
- Videos are strictly prohibited during this class.
- Please be aware that once the full payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements and ensure enough contingency time before committing to a class.
- Please check Full Terms and Conditions before booking